Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Photo Booth Extravaganza

Because sometimes it's the little things that make life so much fun.
Like staying up late...in your onesie and taking utterly terrible pictures with your husband!
But first, this is pretty much how I won him over, and I've only managed to get more awkward over the last 3.5 years.
Pretty much! LOL both e-cards from pinterest.com
We're so hardcore. And you know you love it. ;)

Okay, back to homework. :/

~Roni

P.s. Ohmygarsh, tomorrow is my 1 month blogaversary! :D

4 comments:

  1. Awww Happy Early Blogaversary! You've done an awesome job! I love how free spirited your blog is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girl! I didn't know if I would like blogging enough to keep up with it, but I've been having fun.
    And if it's free spirited, then all the better: I'm happy I've made this blog reflect my personality. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. A "onesie", Roni? really? lmao I thought your style wouldn't allow that. hahah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jen,
    I received it for Christmas last year...it's sooo comfortable and warm on these cold wintery nights. :) Don't judge me. Hahaha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...