Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Friendly visits: Stephanie

Last month one of my best girlfriends -from Vegas- visited me for a few days. It was a short but super sweet stay. Here are some photos from our four days of fun. (Sorry I'm just getting to this, Steph. You know I love you.)
Our first stop when she got to Jersey was Park West Diner. The best! Also, my darling Steph has always acted like my second little sister. The bratty little sister that says, "I'm wearing your clothes all weekend. Dress me b*tch." So, top to bottom, Steph is in my stuff in every photo, fyi :)
Except for the bag she's carrying - it's hers. She got it in Africa and it's amazingly unique!
You might recall the many times I've bragged about my beautiful school, so naturally I wanted to take Steph to see the pretty landscaping. We had a fun photo shoot this day. 
Darn, this had the potential to be a panty shot ;)
This was the first time I had worn my junk food dress, so it seemed fitting to buy us some cookies from fellow students raising money. 
Cookie monsters :D
It's always so nice having people that have known me for years stop by to visit me in a place where I'm starting from scratch [in building new friendships]. It's sort of like a relief in ways because everything is beyond natural...it's familiar and feels like home...to me, friends feel like home. I hope that makes sense. 
Tomorrow I'll do a part 2 with our photos from a day in New York since this is already picture overload.

Thanks for visiting my bloggy-blog. 

Love,
Roni
P.s. If you click on my "Fairleigh" label below, you can see other posts that contain more random pictures around my campus. Just throwing it out there, if you care. :)

shoes worn from top to bottom: Swedish Hasbeens loafers, Jeffrey Campbell Daisy D, Swedish Hasbeens Mimmi

20 comments:

  1. Your whole outfit is SOO cute! It makes me smile :) And so is your friends. You guys have great style!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Glad I could make someone smile :)

      Delete
  2. Oh I love what you are both wearing,and because there are two of you wearing your clothes I can see more of your wardrobe :)! I know how you feel, when I went to university it was comforting when my best friend came to visit, not only so I could show her all the cool new places I have been to, but also because it's nice to be around someone who you're so comfortable with and who you get on with so well. xo

    www.almostdelightful.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the sweet comment, Sarah. I'm glad you know exactly what I'm talking about.

      Delete
  3. First off, I am really loving your fun print dress. It reminds me of a comic book for some reason (I dig comic books). Anyhoo, looks like you two had a blast together. I wish I could get my Texan friends to hop on a plane to the North but no one wants to deal with the cold I guess. Poo on them. I guess I have to just keep going to Texas which really isnt that bad since I kinda hate the cold too. Oh and I am a size 5 1/2. I have really small feet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm just gonna start telling everyone it's the gluttony comic.
      I really hope we can meet up in Texas. I'll be there for pretty much all of June!
      Your small feet suck...even though mine are small, too. Yours are *really* small.

      Delete
  4. I like the "junk food" dress! It reminds of this awesome Avengers tank I'm buying this weekend. Oh, hey... where have you been? lol You haven't been texting/heytelling that much. Busy with school?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl, I don't know why my hey tells and messages to you are not going through! Let's try FaceTiming!

      Delete
  5. aww...how fun! you guys are cute! =)
    xo,
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun :) Nice JC's

    Erica
    inthelightofstyle.blogspot.com

    ps totally thought those cookies were chicken nuggets when I first looked at them haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Out of all my JC's, those are actually my hardest pair to walk in! They make my legs wobble terribly. But they're too cute to stop wearing. My friend wore them this day and even she was tripping all over the place. haha
      I LOL'd at your nuggets thought :)

      Delete
  7. You are sooo cute, and so are your friends :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well you are both looking fabulous.....in your clothes!!!!
    Friendship is a great thing!
    Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
    Facebook
    Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Francesca! Friendship is a super great thing! Yes indeedy :)

      Delete
  9. How fun! I would love to play dress up in your closet. You two look fabulous! I really like the junk food printed dress. Also, your school is gorgeous! I am so jealous. Bits and pieces of my school are pretty...but that's about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you come out here you are more than welcome to play dress up! :)
      Thank you, Allison. Oh and this school is insanely pretty to look at. I could totally live on the campus grounds.

      Delete
  10. Awwww you girls look like you had a GREAT time! I can imagine how awesome it must have been to have her in town being ya'll live so far away but it's a blessing to have remained so close..so many frienships fade with time and miles..and you dressed her so cute! lol..she looks like a twin Roni! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Friendships definitely fade with time...I've learned that a few times. So it makes me appreciate the ones like Steph and the others I have.
      Thank you for the thoughtful comments you've left today, Ash. ♥

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...