Thursday, April 26, 2012

Bullying

I just read my friend Jen's post about a recent situation that involves TEACHERS bullying students. My nerves are going crazy right now and I'm beyond pissed after watching this video and reading the articles. I hate reading bad news, but there is some hope in this one: hope that the teachers involved will lose their jobs and that from now on NO teacher who creates an environment of verbal abuse and negative space will subject more innocent children to it. 
Read the story and watch the video here. Sign the petition for the legislation to change. 

Thank you in advance for caring about this. This isn't even my kid, but it doesn't matter. No kid, no person, deserves to be humiliated and belittled by another human being, especially not by an adult that parents trust to assist in molding and teaching their child(ren). This is ridiculous and from the bottom of my heart I wish that bullying in all cases would cease to exist. It's absolutely disgusting. 

7 comments:

  1. This is really sad and it makes me angry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for taking the time to read this Minja. I hope you signed the petition...even though you're in another country. :)

      Delete
  2. I totally feel you dude, that's why I blogged about it. When I read it, I had the same reaction you did. I was so pissed, and if it was my kid, I would have gone to the school and caused serious hell. Hopefully, there can be some good out of this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for getting the word out on your blog. I don't know how I missed this. It's so awful and I hope that woman -at the very least- gives that man and his son a heartfelt apology. Best case is she loses her job though.

      Delete
    2. No problem, dude. That's why I'm always blogging about things I feel are important. Hopefully people will read them and it will resonate, making some sort of change. I agree with what you say.

      Delete
  3. This broke my heart. Thank you for sharing this. This should not happen under any circumstance - any where. How can they live with themselves? I hope that they give a heart felt apology and/or lose their jobs along with the ability to teach children. School is supposed to be a safe place.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I know, it hurt me to watch this video. It made me think of it possibly being my kid and then I started thinking of my own niece and nephew and then of course just all innocent children...this isn't right all over the board and I wanted to help get the word out. I could never talk to kids like that, let alone children with special needs or a mental condition. Ugh, it's so bad.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...