Thursday, April 26, 2012

Friendly visits: Stephanie part dos

This day was spent walking up and down and all around New York City, one of my favorite pastimes. 
As soon as we got into the city we went straight for lunch at John's Pizzeria. Mikey and I agree that out of all the pizza places we've tried, John's is the best hands down. 
 Checking out the ice rink in Central Park
 Sittin' on boulders in Central Park. It's one of the best places in NY to sit and take it all in. 
Headed to Times Square...
Steph also got to see her dad and grandma who live in NY. They were so hospitable. 
 And then I took her to our main stomping ground in New Jersey: Clash Bar
Thanks for stopping by, Steph. I know I snapped at you a couple times, but that's because you really are like my other little sister (you also take way too long to get ready and I'm impatient! lol), and I love you. Plus we're both feisty and capable of handling the others sass; it's one of my favorite things about our friendship - brutal honesty and absolute protectiveness. I love looking back on how our bond began and thinking about how much closer we can possibly get in future years. I know you're a friend for life and that's one of the pieces that makes my heart a whole. 
I think I'll end this with a warm, appropriate quote:
"I count myself in nothing else so happy, as in a soul remembering my good friends." -- Shakespeare

Love,
Roni

14 comments:

  1. so wonderful!

    http://fashionhandglide.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i didn't know the ice skating rink was still opened!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, this was in March and it was still pretty ridiculously cold out. I'm not too sure if it still is now.

      Delete
  3. Gah, jealous. I'm in need of a bff visit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You two are so cute and it looks like you had a wonderful visit! Love your outfits too!

    Love & Lollies... Jessa

    Caked Vintage Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jessa :) She does look pretty in my clothes. haha

      Delete
  5. So sweet. Sounds like you two have a very special friendship.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We do. It involves a lot of curse words, punches and chasing each other through halls...we love each other tons. :)

      Delete
  6. I wish I lived so close to NYC. So fun! It sounds like you guys had such a good time. Friends like that are so rare and special :]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you ever come I would LOVE to see you and take you around!

      Delete
  7. Time Square is so fun! I haven't been there in years and I am just dying for a road trip back there. Maybe one day me and the husb can travel that way! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Times Square is amazing! I love all the candy stores nearby (especially the Disney Store!). As with all my bloggy friends, if you make it this way please let me know. If we could align our schedules to meet up, I'd love it. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...