Tuesday, September 11, 2012

el oh el




Guys, I wasn't even going to blog tonight - I'm exhausted and so ready for bed. BUT my crazy husband decided to make the most random and extremely hilarious video before turning in for the night. It's a montage that features [mostly boozy] household moments with our pets and friends/neighbors. I literally have watched it about a dozen times and my tummy hurts from the laughter. Oh, the best part is he randomly selected the background song and we googled it - it's Ginger, from the Spice Girls. The song's horrible but takes the video to that level of ridiculousness that I adore. Maybe you'll find it equally humorous, maybe you won't. But here it is. Goodnight! xo
*Note: You might have to click "watch on YouTube", but it'll work there if it doesn't here.
*Also: Our pup Bowie was not affected from accidentally getting his head bumped (by Kiser). Nor was he hurt when again, Kiser, played spin the bottle with him. Poor, Bowie. At least he knows how to rock a sweater vest.*

19 comments:

  1. Your dogs are hilarious roni!! you should think about a tv show with them hehehehe!! I really enjoyed this video!!

    Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
    Bloglovin'
    Facebook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so, too, Francesca! They are always going at it, fighting over a bone or toy :)
      Glad you liked the video!

      Delete
  2. You're so cute and tiny! :D And your pups are hilarious! Haha!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, thanks, girl. The pups are always like that! So you can imagine how much I laugh....and become quickly annoyed with all their fussing at the same time :)

      Delete
  3. HAHA were you doing the thriller dance? OHHHH boy you are the coolest cat in the whole world :) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't remember which dance I was doing! It was for our neighbors' Wii game and I found it so hard to keep up! haha I wasn't nearly drunk enough ;)
      Come to America and we can do thriller, I promise!

      Delete
  4. This post made me happy because I was able to see Danzig in action! I love that boy, he is so gorgeous! And i love you dancing in that dress

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danzig is the best part! Unfortunately he's only in for a little while. Poor thing. It's because he's not as dumb as the dogs and minds his business, so he's less interesting to Mikey, hehehe j/k I sucked at that dancing game! It was like the one we played at grandpa's for Christmas Eve.

      Delete
  5. Oh man, please lets hang soon and do the Thriller dance together. PLEASE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We can do Thriller, have a sock hop aaand get shmammered! :D

      Delete
  6. This AHMAZING, Roni. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The song does make it fifty bajillion times better lol

      Delete
    2. HAHAHA Glad you enjoyed it, Jazz!

      Delete
  7. Haha so cute, I had to have a little giggle when everyone feel off the chair.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! That's my favorite part! That fall HURT :)

      Delete
  8. Ahahaha! Can we hang out already!?!?! The song was a perfect match for the clips, haha. Poor Bowie in the spin the bottle clip, tehehe. His serious face is the cutest :]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yesss!!! I want to hang out soooo bad!!!
      Haha I was worried some PETA people might think we were deliberately hurting him. I mean, I can't say that when people drink in this house that some of them don't rough house with him but in all honesty, they're just trying to dance and cuddle with him (i.e. show him a good time) but he usually tries to escape and therein hurts himself. lol Anywho, I'm glad you liked it :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...